Sunday, July 5, 2009

About my website

Title: Rhino Linings of New Holland

I chose this topic because our customers have been asking us for years if we had a website and I beleive we will be able to expound on this website to offer advise, and products to customers who may not ordinarily come to our shop.

My images come from two sources. First, the pictures we have taken over the years of products we spray. I also have access to all the logos we received from Rhino Linings USA for all dealers to use for advertising, letterheads, etc.

I will be using FrontPage to develop my website.

Storyboarding definitely helped me develop my website in that it helped me to organize the information I needed to present in a logical fashion. I changed my mind several times and will probably change it even further during the development in class.

Content:
Page 1:
Information page about Rhino Linings of New Holland such as contact information and advantages of Rhino Linings along with related links, a picture of a lined bed and our newest service offering of cycle inspections. It will also include a link to an FAQ I developed.
Here are the links:
Truckworld TV: Rhino Linings Makes Your Truck More Durable:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1624600940456546637
PickupTrucks.com
http://www.pickuptrucks.com/html/reviews/rhinolining.html
TruckTrend:
http://www.trucktrend.com/features/consumer/163_0704_rhino_linings/index.html

Page 2:
This page is devoted exclusively to trucks with pictures and a couple of testimonials.

Page 3:
This page provides pictures and an extensive list of other unique rhino linings applications we have completed along with pictures of some of these unique applications.

Page 4:
This page focuses on the accessories we sell and install for any vehicle along with pictures, brand and product lists.

Page 5:
This page provides pricing of basic bedliner installs and inspections.

Page 6:
This page provides necessary location information along with directions and pictures from the North, South, East and West.

No comments:

Post a Comment